Jobs, internships, fellowships, fundings, workshops, events, admissions etc.

Exchain4us has been started with the idea of supporting people who are in the social sector or wants to involve in the social sector as a professional. This platform is basically for fresher, new organizations and for lifetime learners.

Job: Availability for full time/short term roles - Vishakha Kulkarni

Hello DevCreative Community

Hope everyone is safe and healthy! I am Vishakha Kulkarni, a social sector professional. While the current times has halted or changed our paths, I believe there is no better opportunity to work on social equity. I am in search of my next opportunity, short term or full time in the social space. Below is short brief about me and my resume is attached! 

Brief:
I bring in 9+ years of experience in strategy and program management in the social sector in India and US. In the education sector, I have focused on designing digital and offline learning experiences for children and adults, building monitoring and evaluation structures, designing ed-tech solutions for multiple stakeholders including desktop and mobile applications for teachers and school leaders. My diverse experience in the education sector, transformative leadership journey and overall focus on growth and scale would help solve problems through a wider lens and dive into specifics if needed. I am exploring full time and consulting opportunities and would be a great value-add to strengthen current or develop new program systems in education or edtech firms. 

For short term opportunities, we could look at the following:
1. COVID responsive program re-design
2. Training and development frameworks for your stakeholders
3. Online/Offline learning experiences for your beneficiaries
4. Impact measurement 

For full time roles, we could look at the following:
1. Program design, development and implementation
2. Learning and development
3. Strategy


Please reach out to me at vishakhak29@gmail.com if you find a fit or even to connect :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement

Popular Posts

Amazon today's deals must buy