Jobs, internships, fellowships, fundings, workshops, events, admissions etc.

Exchain4us has been started with the idea of supporting people who are in the social sector or wants to involve in the social sector as a professional. This platform is basically for fresher, new organizations and for lifetime learners.

Job: Looking for IGCSE Teachers for a boutique school in Koramangala Bangalore

Do you Love to Teach?

We are looking for IGCSE Teachers to teach a small class of bright enthusiastic students, in Grades 6 & 7, for the following subjects:
- English
- Math
- Physics
- Chemistry
- Biology

Teaching at ILM Academy is a Dream!  I say that as I am a Teacher at ILM myself.  The classes I take at ILM are the highlight of my week.  This is because:

- The school is accessible within the city so is just a short commute from home.
- The classroom has only a handful of students.  So one truly experiences the joy of teaching.
- The students are so bright & inquisitive, they're a delight to teach.
- The team at ILM are brilliant to work with.  We're constantly collaborating, helping each other achieve our goals & objectives,  while having fun in the process.

So if this interests you, do give me a call.  My number is: +91-98452-61092 or you can email your resume to: smile@ilm-foundation.com

I look forward to hear from you!

Warm wishes,
Arif Vakil

Trustee - ILM Academy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement

Popular Posts

Amazon today's deals must buy